Listen to the below podcast. In this podcast, I discuss the many ways that communication can help you in your day-to-day life. The podcast begins by stating that we are constantly being surrounded by communication and offers other incentives as to why you should want to learn the art of communicating. You are to listen to the podcast and identify ways that this course (communication 1310) can help you in your future. This podcast serves as an informative audio piece to get you to reflect on your own lives. There is a list of questions below that you have to answer in order to earn extra credit points.
- Do you feel that this class will help you in the future? How and why?
- The podcast mentions that this class can improve your relationships. How do you see this class helping you with future relationships? Why?
- The podcast mentions that this class can improve your health. How do you see this class helping you with improving your health? Why?
- The podcast mentions that this class can help you to obtain a job. How do you see this class helping you with obtaining a job after you finish at Texas State?
- What are some other ways that you feel that communication can help you in your day-to-day life? (You must answer this question to receive extra credit.)
***Remember your answers are based on your own perceptions and past experiences, please write this from the first person and use specific examples that this course can help you in your future. There should be AT LEAST a paragraph devoted to answering each question. Do not repeat information that the podcast states. Make this reflection personal! As always, please write this paper using APA format!***
***If you follow the above directions, you have the ability to earn 1 extra credit point.***
Due: August 1, 2013